FOREST CITY, Iowa – Law enforcement says they caught him with 10 pounds of marijuana. He’s pleading not guilty.
Jaime Vega Nunez, 40 of Forest City, is charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Authorities say an investigation into drug distribution led them to search Nunez’ home on Bob Johnson Drive on May 17, where they say they found about 10 pounds of pot and multiple kinds of drug paraphernalia.
Nunez entered a not guilty plea Friday. No trial date has been set.
- Man pleads not guilty to 10 pounds of pot
- Man caught with 10 pounds of pot pleads guilty
- Rose Creek man pleads guilty after 4.9 pounds of pot were found in his home
- Not guilty plea to 10 pounds of pot
- Trial set over 10 pounds of pot
- Mason City man pleads guilty to dealing pot
- Man arrested with 100+ pounds of marijuana pleads not guilty
- Man found with nearly a pound of marijuana pleads guilty
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing pot
- Guilty pleas for 10 pounds of meth