CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A not guilty plea has been entered in a case of threats and assaults.
33-year-old Andreas Deshawn Frazier of Waterloo was arrested on February 17 after law enforcement was called to a home in Nora Springs on a report of domestic abuse. A woman accused Frazier of hitting her. Law enforcement says that as Frazier was being taken to jail, he threatened the woman and their children and the police chief of Nora Springs.
Frazier is also accused of attacking a Floyd County sheriff’s deputy.
He is pleading not guilty to domestic abuse assault - 2nd offense, 1st degree harassment, assault on persons in certain occupations, and child endangerment. No trial date has been set.
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- Historic Nora Springs home being demolished
- Nora Springs man heading to federal prison for selling meth
- Nora Springs man accused of threats and assault
- Nora Springs man facing sexual abuse charge in Floyd County
- Man arrested for allegedly putting Nora Springs police chief in 'choke hold'
- 1 person transported after rollover crash in Nora Springs