MASON CITY, Iowa – A not guilty plea has been entered for an April drug bust.
Timothy Charles Cassady, 42 of Mason City, is charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, unlawful possession of a prescription drug, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of liquid testosterone. He was arrested after authorities say a search of his home found 214 grams of marijuana in several plastic bags.
Investigators say they also discovered several pills, a baggie of 2.2 grams of meth, and two small vials of liquid testosterone.
Cassady is now due to stand trial on January 15, 2019.
- Man pleads not guilty in Mason City drug bust
- Three plead not guilty in Mason City drug bust
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug deals
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Waterloo woman pleads guilty to dealing drugs in Mason City
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Three of four plead guilty in Rochester drug bust