ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man found with 139 grams of methamphetamine is pleading guilty.
Adam John Beliveau, 39 of Maplewood, was arrested in October 2018 after he was stopped in Rochester on an outstanding warrant. Police say Beliveau was found with numerous baggies of meth.
He pleaded guilty Tuesday to 1st degree drug possession. No trial date has been set.
- Man pleads guilty to possession of over 100 grams of meth
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Austin man caught with 52 grams of meth pleads guilty
- Austin man pleads guilty for over 200 grams of meth
- Garage-dweller pleads guilty to meth possession
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Britt woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Kasson man sentenced for over 100 grams of meth
- Man sentenced for for 100 grams of meth in Rochester
- Man pleads guilty to meth possession in Northwood