MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of stealing snowmobiles and a safe is pleading guilty to both crimes.
Joshua Thomas Teeter, 20 of Mason City, has entered a guilty plea to 3rd degree burglary and 2nd degree theft in Cerro Gordo County District Court. Authorities say he broke into a trailer on February 14 and stole thousands of dollars worth of items, then worked with two other men to steal two snowmobiles on February 24. His sentencing for those crimes is set for September 4.
Teeter is also pleading guilty in Worth County District Court to 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say he worked with two other men to steal a safe in March. No sentencing date has been set in this case.
- Man pleads guilty to crimes in two North Iowa counties
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man
- Guilty plea in North Iowa crime spree
- North Iowa teen pleads guilty again
- Rochester man pleads guilty to separate crimes
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime