CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Mason City man is pleading guilty to sexually abusing a teen.
Chris Claude Ott, 34, is pleading guilty to 3rd degree sex abuse in Floyd County District Court. He was charged in October with sexually abusing a 15-year-old victim in Nora Springs in 2010. Ott would have been 25 years old when the abuse happened.
A sentencing hearing is now set for January 21, 2020.
- Man pleads guilty to Nora Springs sex abuse
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest
- Nora Springs man facing sexual abuse charge in Floyd County
- Guilty plea to child porn possession by Nora Springs man
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Nora Springs man pleads not guilty to long delayed drug charges
- Nora Springs man pleads guilty to having over 160 grams of marijuana
- Lime Springs man pleads guilty to more child sex crimes
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid