ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man pleads guilty to choking his sister.
Dylan Rio Kaiser, 29 of Dodge Center, was arrested on August 20 in Byron after the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Kaiser choked his sister and then stole her vehicle. The sister told deputies that she had been held against her will and hit before Kaiser left.
As part of a plea deal, Kaiser is pleading guilty to domestic assault by strangulation and charges of 1st degree aggravated robbery, stalking, and three counts of domestic assault will be dropped.
Kaiser is scheduled to be sentenced on February 5, 2020.
- Man pleads guilty to Byron choking incident
- Byron man accused of drunken car chase pleads not guilty
- Byron man who twice escaped arrest now pleads guilty
- Byron man accused of choking his sister, stealing her vehicle
- Guilty plea in Byron standoff
- Byron woman found in car trunk pleads guilty to burglary
- Mason City man pleads not guilty for 'Code Red' incident
- Austin man pleads not guilty to beating and choking a woman
- Not guilty plea in Byron meth arrest
- Guilty pleas in Byron drug arrests