MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of stealing a motor vehicle is pleading guilty.
29-year-old Clay Douglas Kalvig of Mason City was charged with 2nd degree theft and driving while barred in September. Authorities say Kalvig was seen stealing the vehicle from a home in Plymouth and then spotted driving it at a Nora Springs gas station.
He entered a guilty plea Tuesday to 2nd degree theft. Sentencing is scheduled for January 22, 2018.
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to auto dealer burglary
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft