ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man charged with drunk driving with two small children in the car has been sentenced.
Timothy Bradley Toppin, 39 of Rochester, was arrested on April 5 after law enforcement found his vehicle in the ditch in the 3000 block of 16th Street SW. Sheriff’s deputies say Toppin had a blood alcohol level of .20 and admitted to “showing off” for his kids when he wound up in the ditch. Authorities say Toppin’s wife had told them she suspected he was driving drunk and they were able to trace his cell phone to the southwest part of Stewartville.
Toppin pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of DWI. He’s been sentenced to two years of probation and $900 fine.
- Man pleads guilty after authorities say he was driving drunk with two kids in the car
- Teacher pleads not guilty to drunk driving
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to driving drunk
- Middle school principal pleads not guilty to drunk driving
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drugged driving
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- High school football coach pleads not guilty to drunk driving in Dodge County
- Winnebago County supervisor pleads guilty to being drunk and armed
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drugged driving