ALBERT LEA, Minn. – Over two years after he was arrested, a Wisconsin man is sentenced for sexually abusing a young girl in Freeborn County.
Joel Michael Radjenovich, 72 of Somerset, WI, will spend 357 days in the Freeborn County Jail, followed by 25 years of supervised probation. He must also register as a predatory offender.
Radjenovich was arrested in June 2016 and charged with eight counts of criminal sexual conduct. Law enforcement accused him of having sexual contact with a 10-year-old girl when he lived in Clarks Grove. Authorities say the abuse continued for six years.
In February 2018, Radjenovich entered an Alford plea to one count of 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct. He was sentenced Monday and the remaining charges were dismissed.
- Man on probation until he's 97 for Freeborn County sex crime
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Waterloo man gets probation in Mitchell County sex crime case
- Eagle Grove man gets probation for sex crime
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Child sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse
- Burnsville man gets probation for Rochester crimes
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime