AUSTIN, Minn. – A man known by four names is pleading guilty to one count of domestic assault.
Cesar Ruben Rios, 34 of Austin, was arrested in January and accused of slamming a woman’s head against a wall and choking her until she passed out. The victim also claims Rios threated to have her and her children killed if she reported the attack.
Rios was originally charged with five felonies but pleaded guilty to only one. No sentencing date has been set.
Court documents say Rios is also known by the names Silvestre Cantu, Marcos Torres, and Cesar Ruben Rios-Rodriguez.
- Man of many aliases pleads guilty to attacking a woman
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Man caught in woman's home pleads guilty
- Woman accused of attacking her mother pleads not guilty
- Woman pleads not guilty in attack on Rochester teen
- Austin woman accused of knife attack pleads guilty
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to attack on teen
- Ames man pleads not guilty to Mason City knife attack
- Rochester man pleads guilty to attacking his girlfriend