KIMT NEWS 3- A Ventura man has been arrested after authorities say he led them on a high speed chase through four counties early Monday morning.
Around 12:30 Monday morning law enforcement say they tried to make a stop on a vehicle in rural Cerro Gordo County at 237 Street and Balsam Avenue, just south of Ventura. That is when the chase began.
According to a police report the driver, Justin Glidden, led police through four counties reaching speeds of 90 miles per hour.
Law enforcement say a deputy intentionally hit Glidden in an effort to end the pursuit.
Glidden is facing a number of charges including eluding a law enforcement vehicle and driving with a barred license; both are aggravated misdemeanors.
- Man leads authorities on high speed chase through four counties
- Man arrested after allegedly stealing car, leading authorities on high-speed chase
- Sheriff: Man who led authorities on high-speed chase in Worth County turns himself in
- Fillmore County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Howard County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- High-speed chase sends Fillmore County man to prison
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- Authorities speak on dangers of pursuits after man accused of 2nd high-speed chase of 2018
- Crystal Lake man gets probation for high-speed chase
- Rochester man going to jail for high speed chase