CHATFIELD, Minn. – A Winona man is hurt after colliding with a semi in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Julio Cesar Reyes, 21 of Winona, was approaching Highway 30 intersection in Chatfield when his brakes malfunctioned, Reyes entered the intersection and crash with the semi driven by Michael Donald Kleiboer, 40 of Decorah, Iowa.
Reyes was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. Kleiboer was not harmed.
This collision happened just after 12 pm Friday.
- Man injured in Chatfield semi collision
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- 1 injured in Freeborn Co. collision that involved semis
- Chatfield man sentenced for Stewartville crimes
- Chatfield man arrested after dangerous Rochester pursuit
- Winnebago County man injured in Minnesota collision
- Minneapolis man injured in southern Minnesota collision
- Stewartville vs. Chatfield GBB highlights
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision