CHATFIELD, Minn. – A Winona man is hurt after colliding with a semi in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Julio Cesar Reyes, 21 of Winona, was approaching Highway 30 intersection in Chatfield when his brakes malfunctioned, Reyes entered the intersection and crash with the semi driven by Michael Donald Kleiboer, 40 of Decorah, Iowa.
Reyes was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. Kleiboer was not harmed.
This collision happened just after 12 pm Friday.
- Man injured in Chatfield semi collision
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester teen injured in car/semi collision
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- Two from Chatfield, one from Kasson injured in Winona County collision
- 1 injured in Freeborn Co. collision that involved semis
- Car/semi collision in Olmsted County injures one
- Winnebago County man injured in Minnesota collision
- Minneapolis man injured in southern Minnesota collision
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County collision