MASON CITY, Iowa – A man is hospitalized after driving his vehicle into a building.
The Mason City Police Department says it happened just before 10:30 Saturday night, at Northside Liquor.
Officers say the man had to be taken to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa, and that the investigation is ongoing.
- Man hospitalized after crashing car into Mason City building
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Car crashes through apartment wall in Mason City
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Mason City car dealer sentenced for laundering
- Clear Lake man accused of stealing car in Mason City
- Man sentenced for Mason City car wash break-in
- Man hospitalized after Oronoco crash
- Two-car crash sends Austin man to the hospital
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City