ROCHESTER, Minn. – Getting caught with LSD and meth results in probation for a Rochester man.
Patrick Lloyd Henry, 35, was sentenced to 15 years of supervised probation Tuesday. He was arrested in January 2017 after Rochester police searched two rooms at Motel 6 and said they found 50 doses of LSD, methamphetamine, a stolen handgun, and $1,800 in cash.
Henry pleaded guilty to 3rd degree drug sales and possession of a firearm after being convicted of a crime of violence.
A woman arrested with Henry, Jessica Mehrkens, 27, was also charged with 3rd degree drug possession, 3rd degree drug sales, and 5th degree drug possession but those charges were dismissed in June 2017.
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- More probation handed out for Rochester drug bust
- Probation for Rochester man
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Rochester man gets probation for drug possession
- Drug bust after Rochester traffic stop
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug bust
- First guilty plea in Rochester drug bust
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust