AUSTIN, Minn. – Only half of a Mower County meth-dealing duo winds up in prison.
Cristian Andres Wilborn, 20 of Austin, was sentenced Friday to 25 years of supervised probation, a $3,000 fine, and 40 hours of community service.
Wilborn and Patricia Boonreuang were accused of selling 28.177 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential informant in December 2017. Both pleaded guilty to 2nd degree drug sales.
Boonreuang was previously sentenced to four years and 10 months in prison, with credit for 305 days already served.
- Man gets probation for Mower County meth dealing
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- 20 years of probation for dealing meth
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Sentence overturned in Mower County probation officer assault
- Garage-dweller gets probation for meth
- Two decades of probation for meth sale
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer