ROCHESTER, Minn. – It’s more probation for a Rochester man who stalked his ex-girlfriend.
Renard Lydell Carter, 27, pleaded guilty to one count of stalking with intent to injure. Rochester police say he got into his ex-girlfriend’s apartment in July 2017 and caused over $3,000 in estimated damage.
He previously pleaded guilty to gross misdemeanor property damage for the incident and got two years of supervised probation. On Monday, Carter was given five years of supervised probation and 75 hours of community work service for the stalking charge.
- Man gets more probation for stalking an ex-girlfriend
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Man convicted of stalking after woman's suicide
- Rochester man gets jail time for stalking
- Man with machete gets probation
- Man accused of murder is sentenced for stalking
- Man pleads guilty to stalking and property damage.
- Austin man to stand trial for stalking and threats