FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Winnebago County man is going to prison for a foiled burglary.
Ryan Sergei Marek, 27 of Forest City, was arrested in October 2018 after Forest City police say he illegally entered a home in the 200 block of North Clark Street and got chased out by a person inside.
Marek pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary and has been sentenced to five years behind bars, with credit for time served.
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Man gets five years for Forest City burglary
- Forest City teen accused of five burglaries
- Forest City teen sentenced for burglary
- Forest City man to stand trial for burglary and assault
- Forest City man has alibi for burglary, assault charges
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault
- Eight criminal charges against Forest City man
- Arson trial set for Forest City man