OSAGE, Iowa – A Minnesota man changes his plea in a North Iowa drug case.
James Earl Ogden, 37 of Blooming Prairie, is now pleading guilty to possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Authorities say he was arrested after an April 28 traffic stop on Highway 218 in Mitchell County where law enforcement found nearly a pound of marijuana, prescription pills, and more than $5,000 in cash.
A sentencing date for Ogden is set for January 29, 2019.
- Man found with nearly a pound of marijuana pleads guilty
- Man arrested with 100+ pounds of marijuana pleads not guilty
- Rochester man pleads guilty to marijuana possession
- Man found with 13 pounds of marijuana arrested in Garner
- Man pleads not guilty to 10 pounds of pot
- Man caught with 10 pounds of pot pleads guilty
- Rose Creek man pleads guilty after 4.9 pounds of pot were found in his home
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to growing marijuana
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime