ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 23-year-old male was found face down in a pool of blood over the weekend in Peace Plaza.
Authorities received the call around 2:30 a.m. Saturday. The man suffered a broken jaw and other facial injuries. He was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.
No arrests have been made and police are asking for the public’s help in the case.
- Man found face down in pool of blood after weekend assault in southern MN
- Man assaults parents with flashlight, paring knife in southern MN
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Southern MN paramedic assaulted while taking man to hospital
- Brothers facing assault charges for alleged beating of man in southern MN
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- RPD: Man found covered in blood, assault charges filed
- Boy, 17, facing assault charge for allegedly slashing female in southern MN