MASON CITY, Iowa – An Albert Lea man is facing a felony sexual abuse charge in connection to an incident more than a year ago.
Chance Manship has been charged with third-degree sexual abuse after authorities say he committed a sexual act with a girl who was 14 at the time.
Manship, 20, allegedly admitted to having a sexual relationship with the female subject, according to court documents.
Manship is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond. The alleged incident happened at East Park on April 1, 2017.
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony domestic abuse charge
- Cerro Gordo Co. man held on felony sex abuse charge
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Authorities: Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony drug charges after fleeing police
- Man facing felony burglary charge for incident in rural Cerro Gordo county
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man