MASON CITY, Iowa – A Clear Lake man is facing a felony forgery charge for allegedly charging items to a business he used to work for.
Wesley Trustin, 29, was charged with one felony count after police say went to Kramer Ace Hardware in Mason City and purchased items for $82.43. He charged the items to a former employer and didn’t have permission to charge the account.
Police say he signed the invoice by using a current employee’s name.
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony domestic abuse charge
- Cerro Gordo Co. man held on felony sex abuse charge
- Check forgery trial scheduled in Cerro Gordo County
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- Man facing felony burglary charge for incident in rural Cerro Gordo county
- Man facing litany of charges in Cerro Gordo County
- Authorities: Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony drug charges after fleeing police
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges