Cerro Gordo County, Iowa – A man facing two felony drug charges after Clear Lake police say he was found in possession of more than 42.5 grams of marijuana.
Sidney Bishop, 51, is being held on $11,000 bond and is facing charges of failure to affix a tax stamp and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. He is also facing a misdemeanor charge for possession of a controlled substance.
According to court documents, Bishop was arrested after a search warrant was executed at 1300 1st Ave. S in Clear Lake on Wednesday at 4:20 p.m.
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Man facing felony theft charge for allegedly stealing phone from counter of Clear Lake bar
- Clear Lake man facing felony charge for allegedly punching, choking woman
- Clear Lake traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Rudd man
- Clear Lake teen charged with felony drug charges after execution of search warrant
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse, drug charges