HANCOCK COUNTY, Iowa – A Klemme man is facing two felony charges and five additional misdemeanors after he allegedly eluded law enforcement.
According to court documents, Shain Arne, 45, is facing felony charges for eluding law enforcement and possession of a firearm by a felon after an incident Friday in Kanawha.
Police say Arne didn’t stop when lights and sirens were activated by a marked police SUV. The traffic stop was initiated on Locust St. and the defendant continued driving west on East 1st St before stopping in the 200 block of West 1st St.
Police say he was pulled over for driving a vehicle with no plates and was found to have a 22 long rifle/.410 pistol under the passenger seat.
Arne is also facing misdemeanor charges for possession of a controlled substance, driving while license is suspended/canceled, operating a non-registered vehicle, driving while barred and failure to provide insurance.
- Authorities say man facing felony charges after eluding police in Hancock County
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Man arrested after Monday pursuit facing felony charges for eluding, criminal mischief
- Three facing drug charges in Hancock County
- Hancock Co. man facing felony charge for failing to comply with sex offender registry
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Authorities: Cerro Gordo Co. man facing felony drug charges after fleeing police