Rochester, Minn. – A man who was being taken into custody fled on foot before being taken down after running about a block and a half.
Rochester police say 36-year-old Antonio Howard, of Rochester, was pulled over during a traffic stop in the 600 block of 15th Ave. SE around 4:30 p.m. Monday.
An officer detected a strong smell of marijuana and found a bag with .6 pounds of synthetic cannabinoids and 45 grams of real marijuana.
Howard is facing charges for fourth-degree sales of a controlled substance in a park zone, fifth-degree possession of marijuana, sale of synthetic cannabinoids, traffic violations and fleeing on foot.
Howard also had about $800 in cash on him that was seized.
- Man facing drug charges after short foot chase in Rochester
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after short vehicle pursuit, foot chase
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges
- Rochester Police: Traffic stop leads to man facing drug charges
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Charles City man facing multiple drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Klemme man facing drug/gun charges
- Rochester man facing armed robbery charge