ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 24-year-old Rochester man is facing charges for allegedly waving a gun in the air.
Faruq Omar is facing charges for terroristic threats and carrying a replica handgun in public.
Police said an officer was called to The Quarters at 830 21st Ave. SE at 7:30 p.m. Monday after a report that a female was shaken up after a male was allegedly waving a gun around in the parking lot.
One of three males located in the parking lot had a BB gun that was made to look like a revolver.
- Man facing charges for terrorist threats after waving BB gun in the air
- 2 facing assault, terroristic threats charges after gun-related incidents
- BB gun threat charges dropped against Rochester man
- Rochester man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Rochester man gets probation for terrorist threats
- Man charged in Rochester with assault, terroristic threats
- Rochester woman sentenced for BB gun shooting
- Man accused of shotgun threat at Albert Lea business charged with terroristic threats
- Klemme man facing drug/gun charges
- Cresco man facing federal gun charges