ROCHESTER, Minn. – A second arrest has been made in connection to a robbery Dec. 21 in the 600 block of 2nd St. SW.
Rochester police say a 17-year-old juvenile, whose name wasn't released, was arrested in connection to the robbery where a 20-year-old victim was allegedly robbed at knifepoint. Lam Yieb, a 19-year-old Rochester man, was arrested Monday on an aggravated robbery charge.
Police say there may be additional suspects.
- UPDATE: 2nd person arrested in connection to December incident
- 2nd person arrested in connection to brutal GameStop attack
- 2nd person charged with robbery after weekend incident in Rochester
- 2nd person charged in connection to Mason City robbery
- 2nd arrest made in connection to Sun Tan City robbery
- Update: 2nd person has died after fatal Freeborn Co. crash
- Local sports scores/highlights from Saturday, December 2nd
- Police: Rochester man arrested for aggravated robbery in connection to September incident
- Trial set in December meth arrest
- 2 arrested in connection to Austin shooting