ST. LUCAS, Iowa (AP) — A man has died after a tractor he was driving in northeastern Iowa rolled over on him.
Television station KCRG reports that the incident happened Thursday afternoon northeast of St. Lucas.
The Fayette County Sheriff's Office says 68-year-old Linus Joseph Kuennen, of Fort Atkinson, died after his tractor rolled and he was pinned underneath it.
Kuennen was pronounced dead at the scene.
It was not clear what caused the tractor to roll.
- Man dies after tractor rollover in northeast Iowa
- Beating victim dies in northeast Iowa
- Meservey man in fair condition after tractor rollover
- Man dies after SUV runs into northeast Iowa pond
- Driver dies after crashing tractor in western Iowa
- Man goes missing in northeast Iowa
- Murder charge filed against northeast Iowa man
- Wanted man arrested in northeast Iowa
- River warning in northeast Iowa
- Manure spill in northeast Iowa