ST. LUCAS, Iowa (AP) — A man has died after a tractor he was driving in northeastern Iowa rolled over on him.
Television station KCRG reports that the incident happened Thursday afternoon northeast of St. Lucas.
The Fayette County Sheriff's Office says 68-year-old Linus Joseph Kuennen, of Fort Atkinson, died after his tractor rolled and he was pinned underneath it.
Kuennen was pronounced dead at the scene.
It was not clear what caused the tractor to roll.
- Man dies after tractor rollover in northeast Iowa
- Cattle killed in northeast Iowa semi rollover
- 1 injured in northeast Iowa rollover crash
- Harmony man crashes a tractor in northeast Iowa
- Man dies in northeast Iowa farm accident
- Man dies after tractor rolls over him in northwest Iowa
- Authorities: Man died when tractor rolled in northwest Iowa
- Northeast Iowa woman killed in rollover crash Monday night
- Beating victim dies in northeast Iowa
- Meservey man in fair condition after tractor rollover