MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Police in Minneapolis are investigating a deadly fight between two acquaintances.
Officers were called about 10:30 p.m. Thursday and found a gravely injured man at the scene. The victim was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center where he died a short time later. Authorities say a disagreement between the man who died and another individual escalated to a physical fight.
The suspect fled from the scene before officers arrived. Police say homicide detectives have located a number of witnesses.
- Man dies after Minneapolis fight
- Man dies following grocery store fight in Minneapolis
- Piñata problems for Minneapolis man
- Man facing five robbery charges in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Minneapolis man injured in southern Minnesota collision
- Southern Minnesota body identified as Minneapolis man
- Minneapolis man charged with Hancock County stabbing
- Man killed by police in north Minneapolis
- Fatal house fire in Minneapolis