ORCHARD, Iowa – A man who returned to North Iowa after many years is asking for help finding his stolen property.
Kevin Wieland of Orchard says someone took his 1961 Allis Chamber Big 10 tractor from his home sometime between May 31 and June 1. Wieland says he was out of town at the time.
Wieland says he was born in Osage and moved back to Mitchell County in March after living for several decades in Illinois. He says the tractor has a new seat which is black, unlike the seat in the photos.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office.
- Man comes home to Iowa and becomes a crime victim
- Man arrested after crime spree, randomly throwing objects at victims
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Man pleads guilty to crimes in two North Iowa counties
- California man admits to North Iowa sex crime
- Man sent to prison for crimes in three Iowa counties
- Lyle man pleads not guilty to North Iowa sex crimes
- Guilty plea in North Iowa crime spree
- North Iowa pair accused of more crimes
- 'Enjoy your incarceration,' victim tells man at Iowa sentencing