CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa – A traffic stop after a vehicle was clocked at 96 miles per hour has resulted in a felony theft charge.
Andrew Jackson, 36, of Minneapolis, was arrested Saturday at 6:30 a.m. after he was clocked going 96 in silver Tahoe on Interstate-35.
The vehicle was stolen out of Lee’s Summit, Missouri, the Iowa State Patrol said in a criminal complaint, and Jacskon failed to produce any identification.
He is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $5,000 bond.
- Man clocked going 96 on I-35 in north Iowa charged with felony theft
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- I-35 re-opened in North Iowa
- Iowa man charged with felony theft for using fake $100 bills
- UPDATE: Minnesota chase ended in North Iowa, blocks I-35
- Minnesota woman killed in I-35 crash in north Iowa
- North Iowa sting results in felony enticing a minor charge against Worth Co. man
- Mason City woman facing felony charge over purse theft
- Second sentence in North Iowa auto thefts
- Jail sentence for North Iowa theft