ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police say a 26-year-old man was cited for indecent exposure after masturbating by mailboxes at Hillcrest Apartments at 1701 Highway 52 N.
Police say this was the second time this week they were called Kevin Hernandez. The first time they were unable to locate him.
On Thursday around 11:45 a.m., a citizen took photos and saw Hernandez enter an apartment. Hernandez denied the accusation.
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Man accused of indecent exposure at RCTC
- Another indecent exposure report in southern Minnesota
- Another indecent exposure report at Quarry Hill
- Butler County man pleads guilty to assault and indecent exposure
- Indecent exposure charge dropped against Clear Lake man
- Man who threw cat into river in 2015 arrested for indecent exposure
- Mason City man found not guilty of assault and indecent exposure
- Safety tips for the trails, after 3 reports of indecent exposure