Mason City, Iowa – A man is in the Cerro Gordo County Jail after police say he assaulted a man in Mason City.
Mike Nicholson, 35, is facing a charge of willful injury and is being held on $10,000 bond.
Mason City police say the assault happened in the 800 block of N. Delaware.
Police say the assault “was without provocation” and resulted in the willful injury charge.
- Man charged with willful injury after alleged Mason City assault
- Police: Mason City man charged after alleged domestic situation results in injuries to child
- Mason City man charged with burglary and domestic abuse assault
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Mason City man sentenced for assault
- No injuries in Mason City house fire
- Mason City man charged for causing injury by biting man's nose
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- Mason City man charged with a stabbing
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge