MILWAUKEE (AP) — A man accused of killing the mother of his child in Milwaukee is due in court.
WITI-TV reports that 34-year-old Dariaz Higgins has a preliminary hearing scheduled Monday.
Higgins is accused of fatally shooting 24-year-old Sierra Robinson and wounding another woman earlier this month. He faces several charges including first-degree intentional homicide.
The body of Higgins' 2-year-old daughter, Noelani Robinson, was found in a ditch in Minnesota four days after Higgins was arrested on March 13. The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says the child died from head trauma. Her death remains under investigation.
Funeral services were held Saturday for Sierra and Noelani Robinson in Kansas City, Missouri, where Sierra's father lives.
Information from: WITI-TV, http://www.fox6now.com
- Man charged with killing missing girl's mom due in court
- Hearing reset for man accused of killing missing girl's mom
- $1M bail set for man charged with killing missing girl's mom
- Man sentenced for harboring a missing girl
- Missing Wisconsin girl found alive
- Central Minnesota man charged with killing granparents
- Iowa mom gets 3 life sentences in girl's starvation death
- Man accused of burglarizing home of missing Wisconsin girl
- Iowa man charged in girl's starvation death reaches plea deal
- UPDATE: Missing girls located in Rochester