CLARION, Iowa – An arrest has been made in a Wright County shooting.
Bobby Hernandez, 48 of Fort Dodge, is facing charges of willful injury and possession of a firearm by a felon. He’s accused of shooting Richard Crawford, 38, in the arm on June 4. Investigators say the shooting happened in the 700 block of N Pine Street in Goldfield.
Law enforcement says Hernandez shot Crawford with a .22 caliber pistol, causing two separate ricochet entry and exit wounds in his upper right arm.
- Man charged with Wright County shooting
- Man arrested for shooting at a bus in Wright County
- Man arrested after standoff in Wright County
- Wright County man arrested for child porn
- Wright County man killed in auto accident
- Wright County man sentenced for child porn
- Manure spill in Wright County
- Fatal collision in Wright County
- Sex abuse charges filed against Wright county teen
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties