CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A 23-year-old man is facing multiple charges of lascivious acts with a child.
Cortavius Benford, of Waterloo, is in the Floyd County Jail on $26,000 bond.
Benford is accused of the acts in the fall of 2019 with a young teenage victim.
He’s facing charges of exhibition of obscene material to a minor and three counts of felony lascivious acts with a child.
He is scheduled to be arraigned March 16.
Benford was arrested in 2019 for eluding authorities on multiple occasions.
- Man charged in Floyd County on multiple counts of lascivious acts with a child
- Franklin County man sentenced for lascivious acts
- Sandoval sentenced for lascivious acts
- Osage man pleads guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- Floyd County man facing multiple child sexual conduct charges
- Hardin County man gets probation for lascivious acts with a child
- Cresco man pleads not guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- Father charged with murder in death of Floyd County child
- Attempted murder charge filed in Floyd County
- Floyd County man now facing federal charges for child sex abuse