MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is accused of stealing a business truck belonging to River City Fence Co.
James Dulude, 30, is facing a first-degree theft charge in connection to an alleged vehicle theft.
Authorities say at 10:35 a.m. Monday, Dulude was driving the vehicle when he was stopped by officers at 10th St. NE and Elm Dr. Dulude fled from the vehicle, according to police, and was apprehended a short distance away. The truck was reported stolen earlier in the day.
- Man charged for allegedly stealing truck from Mason City business
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Mason City man charged for allegedly spitting in officer's face
- Chicago man charged with defrauding a Mason City business
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Mason City man arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement
- 2 arrested for allegedly stealing mower from Mason City Mills Fleet Farm
- Clear Lake man accused of stealing car in Mason City
- Mason City man sent to prison for stealing Christmas cookies