MASON CITY, Iowa – Raul Arias, 39, is facing five counts of willful injury causing serious injury after allegedly stabbing five people at a Mason City bar.
Officers responded to a report of a 4th of July stabbing at the 'Place 2B' in Mason City at 116 N. Federal Ave. Authorities on scene say the call came in at 10:15 p.m.
Five people were injured.
Arias is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
We will have more information on this story as it becomes available.
- Man charged after 5 stabbed at Mason City bar
- Mason City man charged with a stabbing
- Man plans intoxication defense in Mason City bar stabbings
- Arrest made after 5 people stabbed at Mason City bar
- Charges to be dropped in Mason City stabbing
- Stabbing investigation underway in Mason City
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Federal drug charges against Mason City man
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing