FOREST CITY, Iowa – A man accused of having 10 pounds of marijuana is changing his plea.
Jaime Vega Nunez, 40 of Forest City, was arrested after law enforcement searched his home on May 17 and say they found 10 pounds of pot and several kinds of drug paraphernalia.
On Tuesday, Vega Nunez entered a guilty plea to possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
No sentencing date has been set. Possession with intent to distribute is a class “D” felony, punishable by up to five years in prison.
- Man caught with 10 pounds of pot pleads guilty
- Rochester man caught with 16 pounds of pot pleads guilty
- Man pleads not guilty to 10 pounds of pot
- Man caught in woman's home pleads guilty
- Rose Creek man pleads guilty after 4.9 pounds of pot were found in his home
- Not guilty plea to 10 pounds of pot
- Albert Lea man caught with over 11 pounds of meth pleads guilty
- Trial set over 10 pounds of pot
- Mason City man pleads guilty to dealing pot
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth, pot crimes