ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 19-year-old man is facing charges for allegedly stabbing a man Friday night.
Shamar Blunt, of St. Charles, Minn., is facing charges for second-degree felony assault and disorderly conduct related to an incident at 4:50 p.m. Friday in the 2100 block of 48th St.
The victim was found to have minor injuries to his hand and chest after being stabbed by a small machete.
Police say there was a large party and the victim and suspect began to argue before the suspect went over a table to stab the victim.
The victim was taken St. Mary’s while the suspect was taken into custody at 7:04 p.m. after he had went to the hospital as well.
- Man arrested in connection to Friday stabbing in Rochester
- Police: Rochester man connected to two robberies arrested
- Rochester woman arrested after stabbing man in the leg
- Rochester Police: Woman arrested after stabbing man with scissors
- 2 arrested in connection to Pure Pleasure stabbing, robbery
- Man pleads not guilty in Rochester stabbing
- Rochester man sentenced for stabbing a woman
- Rochester man sentenced for Steele County stabbing
- Man taken into custody in connection to last week's Rochester stabbing
- Two arrested in connection to Tuesday gunfire in Rochester