GRAFTON, Iowa - A 22-year-old man was arrested Thursday in connection to an alleged assault that took place June 30.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office said Jordan Bursell was arrested in relation to an assault that occurred at the Grafton Community Center.
The victim suffered three facial fractures and required stitches to the face.
Bursell was charged with willful injury causing bodily injury and was booked into the Worth County Jail on $5,000 bond.
- Man arrested in Worth Co. for alleged assault that left victim with facial fractures
- Minnesota man arrested in Worth County
- Man arrested for Worth County hotel beating
- Osage man arrested after Worth County pursuit
- Not guilty plea in Worth County assault
- Authorities: Mason City man fractures woman's orbital bone during argument
- Albert Lea man wanted for alleged brutal attack arrested in Worth County
- Rochester man arrested for pipe assault
- Rochester police looking for man after alleged domestic assault
- Man charged with willful injury after alleged Mason City assault