ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of driving nearly three times the speed limit is pleading guilty.
25-year-old Kyle Charles Lentz was arrested on August 23 after law enforcement got a call about someone speeding on Broadway Avenue. The West Concord man was tracked doing 131 miles per hour in a 45 mile an hour zone.
Authorities say Lentz eventually got caught in traffic at 37th Street and 18th Avenue NW and was arrested at gun point.
Lentz has entered a guilty plea to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle. His sentencing is scheduled for December 18.
- Man arrested for going over 100 mph pleads guilty
- Minnesota man pleads not guilty in 100 mph chase
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Man arrested after Mower County chase that hit 100 mph
- Man arrested with 100+ pounds of marijuana pleads not guilty
- Second guilty plea for second 100 mph chase
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- Cross-border chase reaches over 100 mph
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph motorcycle ride