LATIMER, Iowa – A Worth County man is facing charges in Franklin County after law enforcement says he took a ride on the hood of a minivan.
Jesse Paul Mugen, 29 of Manly, is accused of domestic abuse assasult-3rd or subsequent offense and 4th degree criminal mischief. He was arrested after an incident around 9:30 pm Wednesday at Dudley’s Gas Station in Latimer.
According to court documents, Mugen got into an argument with his girlfriend, jumped on the minivan and punched the passenger side window until it broke. Authorities say Mugen’s girlfriend received a cut around her right ear from the broken glass.
Law enforcement says the driver of the minivan then tried to drive away with Mugen still on the hood, stopping before leaving the parking lot and causing Mugen to fall off.
Authorities estimate the damage to the minivan window at between 400 to 500 dollars.
- Man arrested after riding on the hood of a minivan
- Minivan missing after Austin burglary
- School bus/minivan collision in Austin
- Minivan catches on fire in Rochester
- Minivan flies through the air in southern Freeborn County
- Minivan and bus collide in north Albert Lea
- Hero's Ride: Riding to respect and remember
- Wild scooter ride leads to 3 arrests in Worth County
- Update: Man arrested for allegedly sexually abusing woman after giving couple ride home from bar
- Patriot Ride leaves Mason City