AUSTIN, Minn. – A man has been jailed after reportedly leading law enforcement on a chase Sunday afternoon.
The Austin Police Department says officers were sent to the 200 block of 15th Street SE around 2:20 pm. They were told 24-year-old Mitchell Bradley Miller had hit two people, broken the window on a pickup truck topper, and then drove off.
Police say they spotted Miller in the 400 block of 12th Street SW and he sped away from an attempted traffic stop. After a chase that reached 40 to 50 miles an hour, police say Miller crashed his car through a fence at the Westcott Field Athletic Complex and was arrested.
He’s being held in the Mower County Jail on charges of fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle and domestic assault.
- Man arrested after chase, crash in Austin
- Austin man arrested after police chase
- Austin man arrested after chase through downtown
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Iowa man in Austin crash
- Sentencing set for Austin police chase and crash
- Rochester man gets probation for Austin car chase
- Albert Lea man going to prison for Austin police chase
- Man arrested after Austin garage fire
- Albert Lea man arrested in Austin