ROCHESTER, Minn. - Probation has been given to one of the men arrested in connection with a deadly shooting.
Eric Tyler Lee, 25 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to aiding an offender and was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years of supervised probation. Lee must also either pay a $900 fine or do 90 hours of community work service.
Lee and Sao Yim Jr., 24 of Rochester, were arrested on March 12 for the shooting death of Ahmed Muafaq Abdulhu Al Naddf.
Yim is charged with 2nd degree murder and possession of a firearm after being found guilty of a crime of violence. He has not entered a plea and his next court appearance is scheduled for May 18.
- Man arrested after Rochester killing gets probation
- Probation for Rochester man
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Rochester man gets probation for public masturbation
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs
- Man gets probation for Rochester drug bust
- Rochester man gets 30 years of probation
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- 40 years of probation for Rochester man
- Rochester man gets probation for terrorist threats