ROCHESTER, Minn. – A threat over chicken results in probation.
34-year-old Tyson Darren Leyden of Rochester was arrested in September 2017 after police say he threatened an employee at the Hy-Vee Barlow Plaza. Officers say Leyden got upset when the chicken he came to buy at the deli was no longer available, started swearing at the employee, and said he would get a gun and return to shoot the man.
Leyden pleaded guilty to 5th degree assault and has been sentenced to one year of supervised probation. He must also pay a $300 fine.
- Man angry over chicken gets probation
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Chicken Fajitas
- Man with machete gets probation
- Probation for Mollo
- Probation for Schimmelpfennig
- Probation for Walmart shoplifter
- Rochester man gets probation for public masturbation
- Rochester man gets probation for drugs