AUSTIN, Minn. - A man is facing two theft charges in connection to stolen vehicles in Mower County.
Authorities said Jeremy Winkel, 38, was located in the 100 block of South Main St. and was wanted for questions in a stolen vehicle case from Wednesday.
The van, a Shriner van, was taken from Austin and was located in Adams early Wednesday morning.
Winkel also said he came into possession of a stolen roofing truck earlier in the day. That truck was taken from Austin High School without permission several hours prior.
- Man accused of stealing Shriner van, roofing truck in Austin
- Austin woman pleads guilty to stealing $1,200
- Rochester man accused of stealing motorcycle
- Rochester man accused of stealing a car
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Austin man accused of selling heroin
- Austin man accused of raping a teenager
- Austin man accused of child sex abuse
- 2 people rescued from roof during Austin house fire
- Roof ripped off Britt building sounded like 'trucks colliding'