MASON CITY, Iowa – A man charged with destroying hospital property is pleading not guilty.
Jordan Kenneth Hendrickson, 29 of Mason City, is accused of trespass resulting in more than $200 in damage. Authorities say he got angry at Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa and damaged shelving, roll-up security cabinets, and door glass that belonged to Mercy.
The initial damage estimate was between $1,000 and $10,000. It was reported to police on April 24.
A trial has now been scheduled to being on September 11.
- Man accused of hospital destruction to stand trial
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Trial set in destructive Rochester pursuit
- Man to stand trial for threatening a hospital
- North Iowa man accused of molesting girl to stand trial
- Man accused of crashing an ATV to stand trial
- Rochester man to stand trial, accused of attacking his parents
- Decorah man accused of knife threat to stand trial
- Rochester man found incompetent to stand trial
- Men accused in Freeborn County kidnapping to stand trial