CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - A man has been arrested after he allegedly broke into several storage units.
Ezra Marroquin, 21, is accused of using bolt cutters to break into seven storage units Sept. 7 in the 200 block of S. 24th St.
Marroquin is accused of taking televisions, a laptop and a tablet during the burglary.
Marroquin used the bolt cutters to cut barbwire from a security fence, according to court documents.
He’s facing two charges of third-degree burglary, fourth-degree criminal mischief, possession of burglar’s tools and possession of marijuana.
- Man accused of breaking into several Clear Lake storage units
- Clear Lake storage unit burglars plead guilty
- Not guilty pleas from accused Clear Lake storage unit burglars
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Second accused storage unit burglar pleads not guilty
- No explanation for Rochester storage unit fire
- Another storage unit theft reported in Rochester
- Police: Mason City man facing 3 felony burglary charges for breaking into storage units
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit thefts
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit burglary