CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Police have arrested a man they say hit another man with a space heater.
29-year-old Isaac Charles Brown, of Charles City, has been charged with 1st-degree burglary. Charles City police say he entered a home in the 400 block of Richings Street without permission on Saturday and got into a physical confrontation with his ex-girlfriend. Officers say another man in the home tried to intervene and Brown struck him with the space heater and a beer bottle.
Police say the man suffered a cut on the top of his head, a cut on his right hand, and an open wound on his left hand.
- Trial set in Charles City space heater attack
- Man accused of attack with a space heater in Charles City
- Space heater safety
- Second arrest in space heater attack
- Charles City man accused of baseball bat attack
- Space heaters recalled after death of Minnesota man
- Charles City's 'TLC' is looking for new space
- Charles City woman accused of theft
- Charles City woman accused of attempted murder
- Charles City Survey